Maywood School District Student Registration
The Maywood School District is comprised of two elementary schools, each serving a different school population. If you need to register your child, please contact the Superintendent’s office for information regarding proof of residency and obtaining a registration packet. You may contact Ms. Susan Baliatico at 201-845-9114 ext. 1116.
764 Grant Avenue
Serving students in Kindergarten through Grade 3.
Contact: Mrs. Joan Huss, Principal’s Secretary, 201-845-9113 ext. 2100
Maywood Avenue School
452 Maywood Avenue
Serving students in Grades 4 through Grade 8.
Contact: Mrs. Janine Tangen, Guidance Secretary, 201-845-9110 ext. 1123
Click below to begin the registration process online using:
Required Forms: Forms must be printed, completed, and submitted at Registration.
- Click below for PDF or scroll to the bottom of the page for Word Files
Kindergarten registration for incoming students is held in early spring.
Pre-K Registration for incoming students:
Required Health Information For Registration
The Board of Education, in compliance with the New Jersey Department of Health, requires that ALL students entering the Maywood School District at any level have a physical examination by their family physician. The physical exam must be done no more than 365 days prior to entry into school. Children in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades who will participate in school-sponsored sports or intramural MUST have an NJ State Sport’s Physical. Forms are included in the Health Office Registration packet for those grades or in the Nurse’s office in your child’s school.
For copies of these important documents:
- click Health History Questionnaire for PreK - 5th Grade
- click Physical Examination Form for PreK - 5th Grade
- click Sports Physical & History Questionnaire for 6th - 8th Grade
- click Dental Exam FormThe State of New Jersey requires that every student who is admitted to public school has evidence of the necessary immunizations. Your child will be excluded from school until the required immunizations are received and documentation from your physician is provided to the school nurse. State law prohibits your child from attending school until all requirements are met.
Click here for: New Pre-K Immunization Requirements
Leaving Maywood District
If you are moving and are withdrawing your child from the Maywood School District please contact the appropriate school at least one week prior to the withdrawal date. This will give ample time to complete the necessary paperwork